Guacamole Girl

Friday, December 15, 2006

10 Things I Will Never Do

Help - I can't think of 10 things! Lynn & Wood St Girl have already picked the best ones.
So, with apologies for duplication:

1. Bungee jump
2. Go into a shop (any shop) on Christmas Eve
3. Sing in church without dancing (at least a bit)
4. Run for parliament
5. Eat frogs
6. Ski
7. Go to Starbucks, Burger King or McDonalds
8. Climb a Munro
9. Complain about the quality of a glass of wine
10. Buy the Daily Mail

All this is with the proviso that I'm terribly inconsistent (see previous post) so don't shoot me if you see me eating a frog sandwich!!

I don't know how to tag anyone, but if you want to suggest your own 10 things, please add it as a comment. Thanks.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:45 pm, Blogger lynn said…

    I can't wait to see you dancing to Silent Night Holy Night and
    Away in a Manger
    yes - they have to be in my play list on Dec 24th services!!

    :::::watching you that day ::::::

    > < (Robert De Niro's fingers in the film "Meet The Parents"!)

     
  • At 11:46 am, Blogger Guacamole Girl said…

    I won't be there on Christmas Eve to hear your sound choices!
    Oh dear, what a pity, never mind!

     
  • At 1:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why not number 4? you'd be perfect! I'd vote for you...

     
  • At 3:51 pm, Blogger The Hippo Critic said…

    It's a shame McD's don't do frog sandwiches - then you could knock a few of these on the head in one go :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home